Life is Difficult!!!!!



I always wondered why i knew so much but nothing was actually changing in my life i was on the same spot everyday and year after year. With well drafted and promising resolutions each year.
And when i looked around me that is my friends, relatives and neighbors they seemed to have the same case or even worse so to speak

And i felt within me to come out of the comfort zone and do something different and obviously i took my friends that were close to my heart and shared the same with them ... ooh my you could have seen me happy and jazzed of the ideas i heard and i knew my friends had my back and were gonna buy into my idea of desiring change and just being different. Shock on me they all did not even listen to what i wanted to do let alone try , so i was on my own .... wow!!!! confused not knowing where to go from that point so i had to look for a plan B.

For a moment i tried to follow and live by what other people around me expected but deep within me i knew i could feel so uncomfortable and i could hear that little faint voice telling me i need to do something and i don't belong there but i didn't have the courage to make the first step. And just like everybody else i gave 99 reasons why i can't be different , how i don't have connections and blah blah blahblaaaaaaah ...... and amazingly all the excuses were all true and valid and made sense and so i held back and was comfortable for a while.

Every morning i woke up knowing within me theres more to my life than what i was settling for in life and i decided to take that BOLD step alone and i realized i don't need anyone's approval to do anything and to be number one you have to be odd.
And I have started working to realize my purpose and assignment on earth , my God-given potential
and abilities and actually pursuing my dream and purpose in life have made up my mind that am never again going to live as per anyone's expectations but God's and  me.

Does it mean its gonna to be easy No , does it mean everyone is gonna support you NO, does it mean you gonna face opposition and challenges YES ... life is difficult but so what?????? we all have the opportunity to make it better .. so get off your comfort zone and work .. you might have 99 reasons why it will not work but that one reason is enough to get you started.

You will be discouraged along the way but don't compare yourself or you journey to anyone you are different and unique in your own way so be focused and work on your dreams and remember giving up is not an option you WIN or WIN. You will never change what you keep avoiding so face your challenges heads on with courage and the right attitude and you gonna make it.

Starters are never awarded but only those who persevere till the end get the crown be strong and courageous knowing life is difficult but you can make it better ... how amazing!!!!!!!!!
Life will throw challenges at you that tend to break you but if it doesn't kill you then it only make you more stronger so keep fighting until you get what you want from life.

True purpose and vision will be tested for authenticity and if its true it will NEVER be terminated by trials. Invest in yourself and the person you wanna be and you will make it.
remember life is difficult but everyone has opportunity and time to make it better!!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts